Betway has emerged as one of the most popular online bookmakers on the planet since its inception in 2006. The company is currently a sponsor of the West Ham football club.
It’s not possible to use the features and enjoy the benefits of a bookmaker without being registered with them. And the Betway registration procedure is very easy to carry out.
In this detailed guide for Betway registration, you will learn everything there is to know about Betway, from signing up, to signing in, right down to claiming your welcome bonus, account verification, account closure, as well as how to make deposits and withdrawals after registration. Now let’s get started!
Betway Sign Up in detail (step-by-step)
Signing up on Betway is incredibly simple. Betway designed its online registration procedure to be done in a few easy steps by all users, meaning that you need only a few clicks to get it done with:
- When you get to the landing page, you’ll see a link to Register at the top right portion of your screen.
- Click the Register link.
- You will be taken to the Betway sign up page to create your account very quickly. All you need to do is enter your personal information like name, address, and email address, among other details. You can register with your email, and you can even do your registration via SMS, After this, you can begin to make deposits into your account and place bets.
Betway register Account – Quick Guide
- Click the “Register” button on the official Betway website.
- Input your details as prompted on the page for account registration.
- Confirm your new Betway register details.
- Claim the welcome bonus when you deposit funds in your account.
Betway Account Verification
Betway needs to comply with regulatory rules, so they are required to do identity and age verification for Betway users. All users also need to verify email address as part of this account verification process when they sign up with Betway.
Your account number and other personal details have to be verified, and Betway does this by requesting your official means of identification. The verification process has to be done within 30 days of your first deposit, or else your account will be suspended until the verification is successfully completed.
How to complete Betway account verification?
- After completing the Betway registration, you’ll get an email in the inbox of the email address you entered when registering your account.
- Click “Upload Now” in the email, then follow the instructions.
- Next, you’ll have only thirty (30) days to get your documents uploaded.
- Click on “Start ID verification”.
- Upload a scan of the front and back parts of any of the following documents: Driver’s License, International Passport, or any other government recognized means of identification recognized by Betway.
- Ensure that the ID is fully visible, not at all distorted, and is very legible and clear, so it can be accepted the very first time you upload it. Also, make sure you select the correct country of issue of your identification.
- If your ID was uploaded correctly, you’ll get the confirmation that it has been uploaded. This doesn’t mean your Betway account verification was successful – just that your ID was uploaded properly. However, if you did not upload your documents correctly you will get an error message indicating what exactly went wrong and instructions on what to do to rectify it.
Once you have correctly uploaded your ID it will be verified by Betway and you will get an email notification as soon as it is approved. Also, Betway will be available if you have any problem and help you get them sorted out. You can send them an email if you need to.
Betway Account Closure
Many users are left wondering how to deactivate their accounts because it is not that obvious. Here’s how to delete your account, if you would like to close your account once and for all.
- Send an email from the email address you registered on Betway with, to the Betway support email that can be found on the website, with the subject “Request to Delete My Account”.
- Honestly state the reason why you would like to delete your account.
If your account has been locked, you can also contact the support team and they will look into the matter.
Betway Sign Up Bonus
The new customer bonus is a major reason to sign up with Betway, asides the other great features like odds, variety of betting markets, live betting and live streaming, promotions and bonuses. This bonus for newly registered users is a very exciting offer by Betway.
New Customer Free Bet Up To $30
New customers are being offered a free bet for making their initial deposit after their Betway Sign Up. It has a maximum value of $30.
It’s that simple. Register with Betway, make your initial deposit and then you will get a bonus that matches your deposit up to a maximum of $30. This means that if you deposit $30 you will get another $30 which will give you $60 in total.
This bonus can only be gotten once so don’t forget to opt-in for it when you are registering. To do this check the box beside the inscription “I wish to receive the Sports Welcome Bonus offer”. Not checking this box means you won’t be able to claim the Betway welcome bonus offer.
After completing your virtual account signup you will be required to make a deposit into your account, and your bonus will be credited to your account instantly.
Betway Plus – Loyalty Scheme
Customers that have done their Betway register are given the benefit of earning Plus Points in the Betway Plus scheme when they place bets. These points can be exchanged for gifts and rewards.
Betway Plus has 6 tiers:
Apparently, the more your points, the higher your rewards, and level.
Betway Plus Terms and Conditions
Take note of this fact: your Betway Plus Points are going to expire within ninety (90) days if you don’t place any bet within that period.
Betway Login procedure
How does Betway login my account? This is a question many people ask when looking for a bookmaker. You can login to your account in different ways:
- through the mobile app;
- via the mobile browser;
- on the official website;
- via sports login.
These are all valid ways to do a proper sign in.
Betway has a casino section on their website, as well as a bingo login section. In this casino section, there are over 35 casino games that you’ll see when you get to Betway casino online login. These games include video poker, roulette, table games and slots, and you can play these games whether you do a Betway sign in at the casino or not.
Unfortunately, there is one little drawback here. You can play the casino only through the Betway casino app or mobile website.
Betway Account Deposit and withdraw
So far, you might have been wondering and asking yourself, “So how do I withdraw money from Betway account?”.
After you are done with the Betway register process, you can go to the deposit page, where you will be asked to select your preferred method of payment. Betway offers users quite a number of options for making deposits and withdrawals of funds from your account. Here’s a list of some of them:
- Bank wire
While all these methods are safe, the fastest way to deposit would be either a debit card, a credit card, or an eWallet like PayPal, Skrill or Neteller. You should also try to use the same method you use to make deposits, to withdraw your funds. You don’t need to worry about security, as Betway will definitely keep your payment details as safely as it keeps your Betway login details.
Also take note that even though you can make deposits using Paysafecard and Maestro, they cannot be used to make withdrawals.
After selecting your preferred deposit method, you’ll need to input the necessary details like credit card number, expiry date, and security number. If you want to withdraw into your credit card account, your personal details inputted at registration must coincide with your credit card details.
To complete your deposit, you need to input the amount you want to deposit. Don’t forget about the welcome bonus!
Now that you have completed your registration process, deposited funds to your account, and claimed your bonus, you can start betting. Just do your Betway sign in, and you’re ready to go!Registration